2008年3月3日 星期一

Luggage got disconnected...

Hi, I arrived Inka Lodge in Lima after 20 hours in the aircraft and 8 hours transit.
TPE- LA- Salvador- Lima
Finally I made the trip to South America.

The flight was on time and trip was smooth to L.A. In LAX, following the rule, I passed through immigration , took out my backpack and dropped in the connected flight counter. Ha...I even took a photo in front of the counter to demonstrate my backpack spirit. Who knows that was my last time to see it.

I figured that there might be some risk on the way. When I checked in Taca airline counter, the computer was shot down. By 12: 40am I was still waiting behind the check-in list for my 1:10am flight to Salvador. And, there is only one hour to depart from Salvador to Peru.

When arriving Lima, the scenery from the plane was great. Few boats floating with the background of foggy mountains....very romantic.

To my SURPRISE, what happened in Portugal happened again. My bag got disconnected. All my laundry, battery, my sneaker with US200 hinding underneath were all gone..... but, I think it would come back and it is a matter of when......

I havent washed up and my stomach was filled with airplane junk food plus so so so tired by now. Felt like vomitting. I will just go and sleep....sleep till the bag is back.....Pray for me.

5 則留言:

BLK Rose 提到...

甘巴爹! The more you suffer at the moment, the quicker you will forget all the sadness and face the challenge waving in front of you! Enjoy reading your story and keep working on it!! I will pray for you, and your bag too!

yenlan 提到...

I am coming. 我會在台灣幫你加油的!你的背包一定會回來的~甭擔心!

Emma

Singing 提到...

Thank you, Ladies.
I slept through out from 4pm till now 6am (taiwan time- 13hours). I borrowed towel to shower and will be ready to go applying visa to Boliva...yes, will try to 甘巴爹.

匿名 提到...

looks like you had a good time, good. HY

Mei 提到...

dear singing.....

it happens to me as well.

My baggage is still in LA....@@

Mei